This latest generation of blades has structures comprised entirely of epoxy pre-impregnated carbon-fiber fabrics:
- Significant weight reduction resulting in lower stresses due to centrifugal forces and engine torques
- High strength and optimized stiffness
Maximum consistency and reliability throughout the manufacturing process:
- All fabrics are precisely cut by numeric control cutting machine
- Highly consistent resin/fabric weight ratio
- Precisely documented quality control checking of lamination schedules
Curing and heat treatment of the blades performed directly in the moulds, with computerized temperature control and quality recording. All of our blades are designed with 3D CAD software.
The hydraulic controls are the most advanced, lightweight, and reliable units currently available.
Extensive testing and strength verification is performed via both static tensile and bending load tests while dynamic load tests are performed on a propeller test machine.